- Belongs to a unique chemical group allowing control of insects and mites resistant to major chemical classes such as ops or pyrethroids.
- Controls nymphs and adults and gives longer lasting control.
- Broad spectrum insecticide which control sucking complex and mites as well.
- Has translaminar action, which allows control of hidden pests in the plant canopy ardor the underside of the leaves.
- Has vapor action and works well in dense crops and in large fields.
- Degrades into a urea derivative resulting in a phytotonic effect.
- Is selective to beneficial insects and thus best t in ipm programs.