- It provides long-lasting, broad spectrum control of insect pests in a variety of crops.
- It provide faster killing of insects.
- It is active by ingestion (stomach poison) as well as contact.
- It penetrates into leave (translaminar) to provide control of thrips and leaf miner.
- It is very effective at low rates and has low impact on most of the beneficial insects and non-target organisms in field conditions.
- Winner of ‘the presidential green chemistry challenge award’ in the category for ‘designing safer chemicals’ given by the us government.