- Long lasting broad-spectrum weed control.
- Two herbicide modes of action for improved efficacy and resistance risk management.
- Good residual activity covers the germination periods of key weeds e.g. annual meadow grass, cleavers, poppy, charlock and later germinating weeds like black bindweed, fat-hen, redshank and knotgrass.
- The addition of imazamox to pendimethalin gives improved control of brassicas, mayweed and speedwells.
- In winter beans, can be used at lower rates in tank mix with Kerb to improve black-grass control.