- A foliar contact fungicide.
- Interferes at different locations in the metabolism of the fungi.
- It prevents spore germination and germ tube formation.
- Remains on the treated plant surface. It has very good adhesive property and rain fastness.
- Suspension stays stable without settling down for longtime.
- Multi-site mode of action on fungi prevents the development of resistance against it.
- Has zinc the complex form which is easily taken up by the plants.
- Can be applied at various stages of crop as a protective treatment on several crops for the control of various fungal diseases.